Embrace the latest trend in IT Project Management…PMaaS (Project Management as a Service)
- Need project leadership for your small or medium project?
- Budget constrained but their eyes were watching god research paper need skilled, certified project oversight?
- Want to cut through politics with objective, third party project leadership?
Our Cloud PM may be the right choice
Typically, companies will source a full-time Project Manager; but in many cases this is overkill! Our Cloud PM service gives you access to skilled, articulate, and experienced project leadership at the fraction of the investment of a full-time PM. Our team has led hundreds of projects domestically and internationally over the past 15 years and we provide as little as 5 hours/week to support your project without you having to invest in a full-time consultant.
Our Certified Project Management Services Include:
..Project leadership and coordinator support
..Onsite visits for project kickoff and go lives
..Remote project management
..Integrate with your PMO process and tools as required
Click here to request an initial consultation.
Success Story…A large multi-national logistics provider…
Had a need for project management on several priority projects…application consolidation and disaster recovery.
Through PMaaS the client was able to leverage a part-time certified PM for a fraction of the cost of a full time resource!
The PM was able to engage and manage teams dispersed across time zones and continents through a mix of onsite and remote tools…in addition to managing costs..here’s why it was a big win!
- Plug and play – Quickly plugged into internal PMO processes to make things happen.
- Pay as you go – Client was only chiefessays.net billed for the necessary work and didn’t have to pay for water cooler time.
- Cutting through the politics – As an outside resource, the PM was able to quickly engage and yet remain objective in the political landscape – Key because the animosities between certain internal organizations became a non-issue and progress was made where projects were previously stalled.
- Resource roll-off – At the “perfect time” minimizing cost.
Upon successful completion, transitioned the projects over to company personnel.